Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers
Last Updated: June 1, 2021
The term “Miramar” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2851 South Parker Rd, Suite 1172, Aurora, CO 80014. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website. “Service” refers to the Miramar website.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Please review these Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers
- The content of this website is for your general information purposes and use only.
- Content on this site is subject to change without notice.
- We, nor any third parties, provide any guarantee or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If and when we provide links to other websites, they are provided as a convenience and as informational resources only. The referenced website links do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). We strongly suggest that you carefully read and review the Privacy Policies on any third-party websites or services you find and visit within www.miramar-healthcare.com.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Miramar Healthcare Inc., its affiliated companies and its officers, directors, employees, agents, spokespersons, successors, and assigns shall in no event be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages that could result from the use of this website, even if Miramar Healthcare Inc. or one of its affiliates has been advised or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- All contents, including, without limitation, all texts, designs, icons, trade names, trademark, drawings, photographs, codes, programs, and software used or incorporated into this website, and the presentation or display of same are the intellectual property of Miramar Healthcare Inc. are protected by Copyright and US Trademark legislations. Any reproduction or use of these contents is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Miramar Healthcare Inc.
- Unauthorized use of our © 2021 Miramar Healthcare Inc. All Rights Reserved. website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Miramar Helathcare Inc.’s prior, written consent.
- Any review or other matter that could be regarded as a testimonial or endorsement does not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of any consultation. The testimonials on this website represent the anecdotal experience of individual consumers. Individual experiences are not a substitute for medical or scientific research.
- The information contained on our site is provided by Miramar Healthcare Inc. We endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, yet we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Miramar Healthcare Inc. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues within or beyond our control.
Any dispute relating to the use of this website, these Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers, or any transaction conducted by way of this website will be governed by the laws of City of Aurora, Aurora County, State of Colorado, USA. If we are required to disclose your Personal Information by law or subpoena, we will do so. If you have questions or comments, please send them to Miramar Healthcare Inc., 2851 South Parker Rd, Aurora, CO 80014 USA.
Should we fail to enforce any right or provision stated in these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver of these rights. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, this will not affect nor deem invalid any other remaining provisions of these Terms. These Terms detail the full agreement between us regarding our Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is of significant legal importance, we will attempt to give at least 30 days before to any new Terms going into effect. A significant legal change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please do not continues to access the Service.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to our website Service at any time and without prior notice or liability if you breach the Terms or for any reason.